Tuesday, November 16, 2010

!Rugby!


I went to my first rugby game on saturday. Let's just say I like it better than football. Here are my reasons. #1 you can actually see the game very well #2 because you can see the game better you can see players better :) #3 have you SEEN the thighs on these guys? There is just something about watching muscular, athletic men run around on a field and take eachother out that I love. I'm sure that actually being able to see would be different if it was at a national level of playing or something cuz you'd be at a stadium or whatever. Nevertheless, I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God,receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day." D&C 50:24

Followers