Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 3 (right on time): Describe your first kiss, where you were, who saw and how you felt when it happened.

Hehehe....My first kiss makes me laugh. Considering it wasn't that long ago, it is still very fresh on my mind. I had met this guy country dancing. We danced together for a good portion of the night until I had to stop because I was getting too dizzy. He (Mark) got my number and a week later we were on a date. We played a million questions, it's kind of like twenty questions, but a million. I was very flirtatious, more flirtatious than I have ever been. I think it was because of the fact that I thought I would never see him again, so that makes it easier. It was a good short date that ended with me hitting him in face with the back of my head as I tried to hop gracefully into a little kid swing. But if you know me, you know I am not graceful. I was going to be heading back to school in four or five days we talked about him visiting, but I was almost sure that I would never see him again. Then the next day I was country dancing with my friend Arianna. When I saw he wasn't there, I texted him and we decided to meet up after country dancing. Arianna headed home and I hopped in his truck. We went to a park near the temple and sat on the grass. We just talked and flirted for two or three hours. I was REALLY flirting it up, it was almost as if someone had flipped a switch on. The conversation was easy and I was comfortable be around him. Eventually, I told him that I need to go home it was super late. As he drove me home we talked some more about him visiting me, which made me practically glow to think that this guy I had just met would want to visit me. When we got to my house he walked me up to the garage (because I could never get the front door open with my key). We were talking about something, but as we got to the garage we both got quiet. He kind of stepped closer to me and held out his hands. So I put my hands in his and he pulled me closer. My heart was pounding as I looked into his eyes. He had this look, I can't describe it but I'm sure most of you girls out there know exactly what kind of look I'm talking about, and I just knew he was going to try to kiss me. As his face came closer to mine, I just giggled and turned my head a little and hugged him. I'm not talking about just a little giggle, I mean a full on little girl giggle! Then I kind of backed away just a little, still kind of giggling. (I laugh at the silliest things and in the complete wrong moments!) He came closer again and went in for the kiss again (what determination this guy had!) and I just giggled again and hugged him again. Finally, he asks, "Can I kiss you???" My mind raced, why not? "Yeah" I laughed. Then we kissed and then kissed again. When he kissed me I remember thinking, "Oh. This is what this is like. I kinda like it." I was looking up at the stars as he kissed me and remember looking at Orion's belt then thinking, "Oh yeah my eyes are supposed to be closed." When I closed them and it only made it even better! We hugged and I went inside. It was a great kiss and I still talk with him occasionally. 

1 comment:

  1. Alexis!!! I love this!!! What a cute story hahahahaha it made me laugh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
"That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God,receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day." D&C 50:24

Followers