Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 2 (a little late): A letter to my best friend





My Dearest Deseretie and Jess-i-ca~


I love you so very much. You are, after all, my Mexican & Canadian hermanas. I honestly believe that we were friends before we came to earth. I love how you tell me the truth even when I refuse to listen to you. I promise that your words do penetrate my thick skull. I know that I am stubborn and at times childish, but thank you for your patience. I love that I can tell you guys my funny thoughts and that you laugh with me, even if sometimes I can tell that you are laughing more AT me than WITH me. Thank you for crying with me and being there for me as I worked/work through so many difficult things. Thank you for sharing your families with me, I should pretty much be a Mexadian. Thank you for never giving up on me and for the unconditional love you give me. You both are "georgeous" (haha...from that quote in our locker...get it, get it? ;) I am so glad that you two came and talked to me that day. There were so many times that I just wanted to give up in school, with family, with a social life, religion, pretty much just everything, but you guys were always there to keep me going. I love you both so very very much!!!!!!!!


Love always and forever, 
Lexi Love

Arianna Dawn~
Pretty sure that when I first met you, I peed my pants. When I opened the door that day you moved into our dorm, I was ecstatic. I'm glad I hugged you. I knew when I first saw you that we were going to be friends, I just never imagined that we would be such good friends. I love all of the silly things that we do together. You are beautiful inside and out. You have helped me to grow in so many ways. Thank you for putting up with my impatience. Thanks for talking things out with me. Thank you for laughing, crying, and dancing with me! I love love love love you!!!!!!! So muuush!


Love always, 
Lexis

Andrew~


Thank you for your example, for your understanding, and for your patience. I swear any friend of mine has to exercise so much of that with me. Thank you for not making me feel like an idiot when I say or do something dumb or when I don't understand something. Thank you for sticking around, even when at times I can be such a bum. Thank you for talking through and then supporting (or at least understanding) decisions that I have made. Thank you for your friendship. I don't know what I would do without you! I'm proud of you. You are truly an amazing person and I am so lucky to have you in my life. 


Love always,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God,receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day." D&C 50:24

Followers