Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Wrong Girl

Last night I laughed, I cried, I was angry, I was unbelievably happy, I was sad, I fell in love, I fell out of love, then I fell back in love and realized that I hadn't really fallen out of love, I kissed the man of my dreams, and got married

Then I had a slap in the face! 
I was watching a stinking chick flick!!! 
That wasn't happening to ME! It was happening to some other girl. 
A fictional character, I might add! 
At the end of the movie, I wasn't left with that overwhelming feeling of peace and contentment one should feel after going through all of those emotions. 
I was left with a feeling of loss and betrayal


Okay! 
So, I couldn't help but be happy for the couple on the screen,
but I still think that he ended up with the wrong girl.
I had seen how wonderful he was from the very beginning
I noticed him before she did! 
I never treated him like a doormat!
SO
WHERE IS MY MAN???

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
"That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God,receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day." D&C 50:24

Followers